You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ram 1500 2006-2016 Dodge 4WD Forged Upper Control Arm Kit
As most know the factory upper control arm has the problem of the upper ball joint popping up out of the seat and getting lose in the control arm, creating noises and alignment issues. These arms have a knurled housing for the ball joint to correct that ball joint issue. Highly recommended for any leveling kit. Designed with all these features:
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion resistant coating protects against heat and harsh weather conditions.
- Includes application-specific heat treated hardware which exceeds industry standards and makes installation safer and easier.
- Greaseable design minimizes friction and reduces heat, providing less wear on the bearing and extending service life.
- Knurled housing provides a more secure fit, for increased contact area and maximum safety.
- Metal-to-metal sintered bearing with added grease channels withstands tough loads and extreme heat to prevent part failure and extend life.
- Ball pin locks into the ball stud to better control the movement of the ball pin while nut is being tightened.
- Specially designed nuts include nylon inserts, crimping features and castle nuts with cotter pins that help maintain torque integrity.
- Engineered polymer boot 6x more durable than industry standard includes bellows to avoid pinching and tearing as ball joint swings.
|Manufacturer Part Number||61181|
|Model||Ram 1500, 1/2 ton Ram|