You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jack-It's Company History:
Jack-it Install, LLC. began in April of 1994 with Todd Thatcher as the President. The primary function of the business at that time was to perform installations for products sold to customers purchased from 4x4 companies that didn't do their own install work. In April of 1995 Todd changed the company to an 'S' Corporation and the name to Jack-it, Inc. and Jack-it shifted from service only to also selling lift kits to our own customers.
In September of 1995 a mail order company with the goal of selling complete suspension packages for all 4x4's. At this time in the industry, most lift kits being sold lacked many key items. So we created a data-base to organize complete Standard, Deluxe and Premium lift kit packages for all 4x4 vehicles. This way customers across the country could buy a lift kit with confidence in knowing that the components they purchased would be exactly what they needed and nothing would be lacking. We produced a catalog dedicated entirely to 4x4 suspension components and created a web-site to educate consumers and sell lift kit packages.
During the next few years Jack-it grew by more than 100% per year. Soon we expanded from a 4 bay garage with a small office to a 3,200 square foot building with a showroom, offices and warehouse. We still kept the 4 bay garage for installations. In August of 2001 the mail order company and retail side of the business were merged into one entity-Jack-it, Inc.-to improve efficiencies and better serve our customers. In January of 2003 Jack-it expanded again to a bigger building. This time with great road-side exposure along 3500 south. We now operate sales and warehousing out of a 5,000+ square foot building. We also maintain 7 bays with approximately 3,000 square feet of space to service our customer's needs.
Jack-it employees, partners in our success, vigorously uphold our mission statement for every assignment. Our customers have responded tremendously and their support of our commitment has enabled us to extend our operation to serve customers throughout the world. With the entire staff of Jack-it sharing our vision of distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service, we believe we are headed for continued and greater success.
Jack-It's Company Commitment:
Jack-it is committed to distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. Our goals are accomplished by a commitment from every employee. Our values and beliefs require that we:
- Treat each employee with respect and give them an opportunity for input on how to continually improve our product offering and service goals.
- Treat each employee fairly and with mutual respect. Jack-it does not tolerate discrimination of any kind and encourages all managers and supervisors to involve employees in problem solving and the creativity process. When problems arise, the facts should be analyzed to determine ways to avoid similar problems in the future.
- Provide the most effective and efficient corrective action, to resolve customer service issues, to ensure our customers satisfaction and that the problem not be repeated in the future. In this way, we will maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- Foster an open door policy which encourages interaction, discussions and ideas to improve the work environment, thus increase our productivity.
- Deliver competitive, impeccable service to our customers and, where required, partner our customers with vendors who share our mission vision.
- Treat each customer's vehicle as though it were our own. From recommendations of items they should purchase until the job is completed and out the door.
- Make 'Do It Right The First Time' our commitment as a team and our only way of doing business. This commitment will assure continued growth and prosperity.