The Aries 3 inch bull bar with skid plate protects your vehicle from damage to sensitive and expensive parts of your vehicle. If you use the off road capabilities of your ride, stones and stumps can damage the oil pan or, on 4WD vehicles, the transmission, which can have disastrous effects. The bar also provides a good place for your auxiliary lights, with pre-drilled mounting holes. As the bar is of a bolt-on, no-drill design, you can mount the auxiliary lights without drilling holes in the bumper, thus preserving the trade-in value of the vehicle. The bull bar also prevents damage to the front end from parking lot accidents, preserving both the good looks and the good value of your vehicle.
- Requires no drilling to install.
- Made with 3 inch heavy wall tubing and polished to a mirror finish.
- Pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights that can be mounted on the bar.
- The included skid plate is removable.
- Available in stainless steel or black powder coated carbon.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel.
|Manufacturer Part Number||b35-4002|
|Model||2500HD Pickup, 2500 Heavy Duty Pickup, 3/4 ton Heavy Duty Pickup, Silverado 2500HD, Sierra 2500HD, 3500HD Pickup, 3500 Heavy Duty Pickup, 1 ton Heavy Duty Pickup|