You have no items in your shopping cart.
PU 1500 1973-1987 GM 4WD Rear LoadLifter5000 Air Bag Kit
Handle Your Heaviest Loads with Increased Safety and Ride Comfort
LoadLifter 5000 kits are specifically engineered for towing and hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough, durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
- Air Lift's industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty covers the entire contents of the kit! Plus a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
- Up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Includes roll plates to protect the air springs
- Most popular kits require no drilling into the frame
- Easy to install with illustrated instruction manual
- Quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings
- LoadLifter 5000 air springs are built like a tire and are reinforced by durable 2-ply fabric for maximum strength
- End caps made of an ultra high-strength nylon composite which is as strong as steel, but weighs less and is corrosion proof
Roll Plate Features:
- Upper and lower roll plates included in each kit
- Protects springs from sharp edges such as brackets or the vehicle's frame
- Increases load capacity up to 10%
Inflate and Deflate Your Air Springs with the Touch of a Button?!
Add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system for convenient inflation and deflation for your air springs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||57237|
|Important Notes||Never exceed manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Requires 8 inches between the tire and frame.
For heavy loads or commercial use.
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|