RideCONTROL Delivers More Stability, Safety and Ride Comfort
Many of today's most popular light-to-medium duty trucks, vans and SUVs are built for a more comfortable, car-like ride. That's fine when the vehicle is lightly loaded, but add a heavy load and the vehicle squats, compromising safety and ride comfort. Air adjustable RideControl air springs stabilize your loaded vehicle for greater safety and comfort.
- Air Lift's industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty covers the entire contents of the kit! Plus a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
- Up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Includes roll plates to protect the air springs
- Most popular kits require no drilling into the frame
- Easy to install with illustrated instruction manual
- Quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings
- Air Lift Exclusive: alignment tool included with most kits to speed installation
Inflate and Deflate Your Air Springs with the Touch of a Button?!
Add an Air Lift on-board air compressor system for convenient inflation and deflation for your air springs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||59535|
|Model||K5 Blazer, Jimmy|
|Notes||2 Door Only. Never exceed manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|