You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ranger 1983-1997 Ford Super Cab - Blk Side Steps
Among some of their other features, such as carbon steel construction and custom, non-skid step pads, Aries 3" side bars have a special powder coat and E-coat finish. What's that you're saying to yourself? Who cares? Listen here, pilgrim, this superpower tag team of coatings means better protection against scratches, chipping, salt, UV-rays, moisture and seasonal bear attacks. That means you won't have to worry yourself sick about ruining the finish on your side bars. And that means there is nothing stopping you from taking your truck out any time, day or night, in any kind of weather. Apology accepted.
- Vehicle-specific contours and bends
- Sold in pairs with installation hardware included
- Extremely durable powder coat and E-coat finish
- Three-year warranty
- Easy, no-drill application
- Heavy-duty carbon steel mounting brackets
- Custom, non-skid step pads
- 3" diameter, heavy-wall tube design
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Special E-coat finish: Carbon steel side bars receive a special E-coat to add even more resistance against peeling, chipping and scratching.
- Custom, non-skid pads: The step pads are textured for slip resistance and constructed from polypropylene for lasting protection against wear and tear.
- Fast, easy installation: Vehicle-specific brackets allow the side bars to contour to the vehicle and install easily with zero drilling or cutting required.
|Manufacturer Part Number||203003|
|Important Notes||Fits super cab only.|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|