You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ram 2500/3500 2003-2013 Dodge Painted Differential Cover
The PML differential covers are a welcome alternative for those who are looking for the added benefits of increased cooling and a magnetic drain plug, but at a lower cost than other brands. Cast in unfinished aluminum, and the additional cooling fins, PML differential covers provide exceptional cooling over stock covers. All covers have a flat boss that can be drilled and tapped for the use of a temperature gauge sender.
This differential cover has oil fill, level check, and drain holes to make it easy to follow the 15K oil change interval that Dodge specifies for the AAM axles used in 2003 and newer Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
This American Axle rear end differential cover fits some 2003 and newer Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500. These models may have a 10.5-inch or an 11.5-inch ring gear. Check the identification sticker in your glove box or on your driver's door to determine which differential you have.
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16" thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8" thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Undrilled boss for a temperature sensor
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- Volume: 0.8 quarts over stock.
- The PML cover is 7/8 inch deeper than the 2003 stock cover.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10302-B|
|Important Notes||Fits diesel motor vehicles only.|
|Model||Ram 2500, 3/4 ton Ram, Ram 3500, 1 ton Ram|