Trail-riding, off-roading, and other forms of recreation aren't the only activities for which you might need a winch. Sometimes you need one for business, agricultural, or even household requirements. Warn has the answer for those situations--Warn Works DC winches. They have 1.9 hp permanent-magnet motors and 3-stage planetary gear sets that allow them to develop up to 4,700 lbs. of rated pulling power to help you get the job done. They also feature free-spooling dynamic and mechanical braking that can hold the full rated load, a 12 ft. remote hand controller, and either a roller or a hawse-type fairlead.
- Winch Style: Electric
- Pull Rating (lbs): 1,700 lbs.
- Volts: 12 V
- Winch Fairlead Type: Hawse
- Remote Included: No
- Free-Spooling: Yes
- Brake: Yes
- Power Out: Yes
- Drive Gear: Split ring gear
- Winch Line Included: Yes
- Winch Line Type: Cable
- Winch Line Diameter (in): 5/32 in.
- Winch Line Material: Steel
- Winch Line Length (ft): 35 ft.
- No Load Line Speed: 14.80 fpm
- Conforms to J706 Standards: No
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 2 holes
- Mounting Pattern Width (in): 3.100 in.
- Weight: 18.000 lbs.
- Motor Horsepower: 1.90 hp
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 222:1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
|Manufacturer Part Number||601700|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|