The Poweraid TBS concept was developed to enhance midrange power, torque, and fuel efficiency. The unique dyno-proven "Helix Bore" of the Poweraid throttle body spacers causes a spinning action of the incoming air-charge as it passes through the throttle body. This extremely beneficial air-charge carries all the way into the combustion chamber, producing a super-atomized mixture, which creates tremendous gains in midrange power and overall efficiency. This is the key element to the horsepower success.
- Spacer Thickness (in): 1.000 in.
- Spacer Finish: Red anodized
- Spacer Material: Billet aluminum
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- 1996-2000 Chevy C2500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-2000 Chevy C3500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-1999 Chevy K2500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-1999 Chevy K3500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-2000 GMC C2500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-2000 GMC C3500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-1999 GMC K2500 Pickup V8 7.4L
- 1996-1999 GMC K3500 Pickup V8 7.4L
|Manufacturer Part Number||200-530|
|Model||C2500 Pickup, C3500 Pickup, K2500 Pickup, K3500 Pickup|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|