The Poweraid TBS concept was developed to enhance midrange power, torque, and fuel efficiency. The unique dyno-proven "Helix Bore" of the Poweraid throttle body spacers causes a spinning action of the incoming air-charge as it passes through the throttle body. This extremely beneficial air-charge carries all the way into the combustion chamber, producing a super-atomized mixture, which creates tremendous gains in midrange power and overall efficiency. This is the key element to the horsepower success.
- Spacer Thickness (in): 1.000 in.
- Spacer Finish: Red anodized
- Spacer Material: Billet aluminum
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- 1998-2002 Lexus LX470 V8 4.7L
- 1998-2002 Toyota Landcruiser V8 4.7L
- 2001-2002 Toyota Sequoia V8 4.7L
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L
|Manufacturer Part Number||510-566|
|Model||Landcruiser, Sequoia, Tundra|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|