These Hooker Competition Darkside ceramic coated headers feature an exclusive proprietary black ceramic coating that offers a more refined texture and better appearance. They are manufactured from durable 16-gauge steel and have 5/16 in. thick flanges that are heavy enough to maintain header integrity, yet pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. The Hooker Competition Darkside ceramic coated headers provide improved thermal resistance up to 1,700 degrees F, limiting heat migration through the header and reducing underhood temperatures. Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This includes components like cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts and bushings, etc. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
- 2WD/4WD Ford F-100/150/250/350
- 4WD Ford Bronco
- Will not fit Dart/Windsor head Reducers available with oxygen sensor on 1980 and later models.
- Header Style: Full-length
- Header Material: Steel
- Header Finish: Black Ceramic Coated
- Primary Tube Diameter (In): 1.5 In.
- Collector Attachment: 3-bolt flange
- Collector Diameter: 2.5 In.
- Tuned: No.
- Primary Tube Length (In): 32 In.
- Primary Tube Gauge: 16-gauge
- Flange Style: Standard
- Flange Thickness (In): 5/16 In.
- Bolts/Studs Included: Yes.
- Gaskets Included: Yes.
- Reducers Included: No.
- Y-Pipe Included: No.
- Motor Mounts Included: No.
- Transmission Mount Included: No.
- Quantity: Sold as a pair.
|Special||Only 1 in stock|