The Borgeson steering shaft is designed to stand up to the added stress of body lifts and oversized tires. The telescoping shaft features precision needle bearing U-joints to give your vehicle tighter more responsive steering. Best of all it installs easily with basic hand tools.
- Collapsible: Yes
- Collapsed Length (in): 14.500 in.
- Extended Length (in): 22.000 in.
- Length (in): 22.000 in.
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: No
- Shaft Style: Double D
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Column Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity:Sold individually.
|Manufacturer Part Number||934|
|Notes||For models with 3-1/4 in. diameter rag joint only.|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|