You have no items in your shopping cart.
Universal Left Outer Steering Knuckle - DA60-3131-G
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Dodge Ram 4x4 trucks, Dynatrac's Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. All made in the USA.
This fits all Dana 60 front axle assemblies.
- New components of the highest quality
- Increased strength over stock
- Facilitates the usage of crossover and hi-clearance steering
- Outer Knuckles are machined, drilled and tapped
- Outer Knuckles are complete with ball-joints and spindle mounting studs
- 5,000# GAW (Gross Axle Weight) rating
Right Outer Knuckle can be found here: http://www.jackit.com/bb-dyt-da60-3130-g.html
|Manufacturer Part Number||DA60-3131-G|
|Important Notes||For a 3-1/8 inch OD Axle Tube.|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|