Firestone Ride-Rite air helper springs are heavy-duty, convoluted air springs that mount between the suspension and frame of your vehicle. They can improve ride and handling, increase traction, and reduce suspension fatigue. Ride-Rites are equipped with individual inflation valves, so you can level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when you're carrying off-center loads. They can boost your load-carrying capacity from 3,200 to 5,000 lbs. per set. Some drilling may be required.
- Air compressor included: No
- Gauges included: No
- Leveling switch included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: minimum 7.5 in. of tire to frame clearance. Kit will not fit the 1997-current Ford F-150 & 250 light duty pickups under 8500 GVWR.
- Chevrolet/GMC C & R 10, 1500 (4x2 only) 73-87 Rear
- Chevrolet/GMC C & R-20 (4x2 only) 73-87 Rear
- Chevrolet/GMC C & R-30, C & R-3500 (4x2 only) 73-87 Rear
- Dodge D & W 100, 150, Ram 1500 (4x2, 4x4) 69-01 Rear
- Dodge D & W 200, 250, Ram 2500 (4x2, 4x4) 69-02 Rear
- Dodge D & W 300, 350, Ram 3500 (4x2, 4x4) 69-02 Rear
- Ford F-100, 150 (4x2, 4x4) 69-96 Rear
- Ford F-250 under 8500 GVWR (4x2, 4x4) 69-96 Rear
- Ford F-250 over 8500 GVWR (4x2, 4x4) 63-10 Rear
- Ford F-350 63-10 Rear
- Freightliner "M" and "X" chassis (not XC21) (below 22,000 GVWR) 94-98 Rear
|Make||Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GMC|
|Special||Only 1 in stock|