An all-new factory coil spring / 4-link rear suspension mated to Dodge's existing coilover strut front suspension has resulted in exceptionally good ride quality and control. With Superlift's 4 inch and 6 inch lift systems, this 'best in class' driveability remains intact, or arguably, it's actually improved upon. Front lift is via your choice of strut towers (less expensive and easier to install), or Bilstein replacement strut cylinders, which noticeably improve handling at higher speeds.
- Front lift choices for new strut towers (no strut disassembly required), or replacement of Superide Selecct SS series gas monotube strut bodies by Bilstein.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm cross members laser cut from 3/16 inch material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4 inch material, connects cross members and protects differential.
- Retains front anti-sway bar link extensions factory 'service for life' links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New longer rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge's electronic stability program.
|Model||Ram 1500, Ram 1/2 Ton|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||5'' maximum backspacing on 18'' wheels and 5.5'' maximum backspacing on 20'' wheels. Will work with Electronic Stability Control. If installing on a TRX4 models, you will need to order one of SLS_4599.|