You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ram 3500 2013-2017 Dodge - Fox 2.0 Front Adventure Shock w/ 4" Lift
These FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks have been built specifically for Zone Offroad and valved to compliment your Zone lift kit. Utilizing FOX's proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions, they use a 2″ OD steel body construction with a large 5/8″ heat treated hard chrome plated shaft for increased strength and durability. The monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration for fade-free performance from the vehicle specific valved shocks for in rough terrain. Get more out of your truck or Jeep with Zone Offroad and the FOX Adventure Series 2.0 shocks.
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- CNC machined aluminum components
- Heavy-duty 5/8 inch chrome shafts are induction case hardened to over 55 Rockwell C, virtually eliminating scratches caused by rust and debris
- The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design separates shock oil from the high pressure nitrogen charged gas chamber, eliminating oil aeration and cavatation, while providing a predictable ride - capable of handling the roughest conditions with fade-free performance.
|Model||3500 Pickup, 1 ton Pickup|
|Shock Series||Fox 2.0 Adventure Series|