These are the most complete packages that you can find anywhere for these older Chevys. Most companies sell incomplete kits that don't even include all that's required to get your vehicle lifted and fuctioning properly. We've put together some of our own combining multiple manufacter's parts to ensure you get anything and everything you need to get it done right the first time!
Budget Package Includes:
- Front Skyjacker Leaf Springs
- Front Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Proper round caliper mount for banjo bolt for 1 ton trucks)
- Front Grade 8 Fine Thread Spring Eye & shackle Bolts
- Front Poly Shackle and Spring Bushings
- Front and Rear Skyjacker Shocks w/ boots
- Front Dana 60 U-Bolt Kits
- Rear u-bolts ( 5/8 x 2 5/8 x 14 1/2 Square) Recommend check leangth needed on your truck due to some vehicles having contact overloads.
- Rear Blocks 5.5''
- Front Sway Bar drop brackets
- Raised Steering block (Dana 60)
- Drop Pitman arm (4wd P/S box only)
|Model||3500 Pickup, 1 Ton Pickup, K3500 Pickup|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||Exhaust modification may be necessary for front drive line to clear exhaust cross over.- If truck has factory quad shock option on front you will need to order extra shocks.- Possible front drive shaft CV will bind on 77 and newer pickups, may need to modify for clearance at full droop.- Optional Fitted add a leafs for front springs can be purchased, # SKJ FLC160 if needed for extra front load support it cases where front winch bumper or diesel motor.- If vehicle has rear sway bar will need to lengthen existing rear links.-|