These are the most complete packages that you can find anywhere for these older Chevys. Most companies sell incomplete kits that don't even include all that's required to get your vehicle lifted and fuctioning properly. We've put together some of our own combining multiple manufacter's parts to ensure you get anything and everything you need to get it done right the first time!
Budget Package Includes:
- Front Pro Comp Leaf Springs
- Front Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Proper round caliper mount for banjo bolt for 1 ton trucks)
- Front Grade 8 Fine Thread Spring Eye & shackle Bolts
- Front Poly Shackle and Spring Bushings
- Front and Rear Skyjacker Shocks w/ boots
- Front Dana 60 U-Bolt Kits
- Rear u-bolts ( 5/8 x 2 5/8 x 14 1/2 Square) Recommend check leangth needed on your truck due to some vehicles having contact overloads.
- Rear Blocks 5.5''
- Front Sway Bar drop brackets
- Raised Steering block (Dana 60)
|Model||3500 Pickup, 1 Ton Pickup, K3500 Pickup|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||Exhaust modification may be necessary for front drive line to clear exhaust cross over. If truck has factory quad shock option on front you will need to order extra shocks. On 81-87 3/4 and 1 Ton Trucks and Suburbans, if equipped with a height sensing valve on rear diff, will need to order bracket part number tuf_10725. Possible frotn CV will bind on 77 and newer pickups, may need to grind for learance|