You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" 2015 GM SUV 1500 4WD Budget Lift Kit
The 4 inch Budget System for 2015 GM 1500 SUV's provides a mild lift height, supple ride and clearance for 33 inch tall tires satisfying the value minded enthusiast.
Fabtech's replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that provide additional strength to the front suspension. The new ball joints provide unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range for smooth operation. On 4WD models the front differential housing is relocated to retain proper CV angles at the new ride height, while a 1/4 inch thick steel skid plate protects the front diff. This system utlizes the factory front and rear shocks to retain the functionality of vehicles equipped with AutoRide.
Features and Benefits:
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33 inch tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Free 5 year 60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty
Installation and Tech:
- Estimate installation time: 3-4 hours
- Amount of holes to drill for installation: 2
- Welding Required: No
- Cutting Required: Yes
- Driveshaft Modification Required: No
Tires and Wheels:
Tire: 295/70R17 Wheel: 17x8 w/ 4.5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
Tire: 275/65R18 Wheel: 18x8 w/ 4.5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
Tire: 285/55R20 Wheel: 20x9 w/ 5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
|Manufacturer Part Number||K1081|
|Important Notes||Some models may not sit level after install.
Will not fit all wheel drive models.
Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
Utilizes stock rear shocks.
|Model||Suburban 1500, 1/2 ton Suburban, Tahoe, Tahoe 1500, Yukon, Yukon 1500|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|