You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stage II Lift Kit w/ Front MX2.75c CoilOver Shocks and Rear MX6 Adjustable Performance Shocks
This 6 inch Pro Comp suspension kit provides excellent handling and proven replacement high strength extended steering knuckle design. Provides proper geometry for the steering, CV axles and other suspension components. All of these kits are 100% compatible with the factory Stabilitrak electronic stability control system. The one piece cross members install easily and keep everything aligned properly.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision crafted one-piece cross members and high strength extended steering knuckles preserve factory gemoetry and alignment specs.
- Maintains factory steering rack location to increase ease of installation.
- MX2.75c Series CoilOver front and MX6 adjustable rear performance shock option (Stage II Kit).
- Also available with strut spacers to retain the factory struts and nitrogen charged ES9000 rear shocks (Stage I Kit).
- Optional System with drive line correction for vibration free 4 wheel drive operation.
- No exhaust modification required
|Manufacturer Part Number||K1143BMX|
|Important Notes||This kit can fit up to 35 inch tires if you install aftermarket wheels with 4.5 to 5 inches of backspacing.|
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Special||$300 Mail-In Rebate!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|