You have no items in your shopping cart.
8" 1967-1972 GM 1500/2500 4WD Budget Lift Kit
At Jack-It we have put together complete Budget, Deluxe and Premium packages. They are available in 2.5-8 inch heights. These are the most complete packages that you can find anywhere for these older Chevys.
Budget Package Includes:
- Spring and Shackle Bushings
- Front Spring Eye Bolt Kit
- Steering Sleeves
- (4) Pro Comp Shocks w/ Boots
- Rear Blocks
- Brake Line Extensions
- Front Skyjacker Leaf Springs
- Rear BDS Suspension Add-a-Leafs
- Raised Steering Arm (Disc brake front end only; call for drum brake)
- Front and Rear Brake Lines
|Important Notes||If your truck has a non-adjustable drag link, you will need to replace it with an adjustable drag link number jac_1001. Open knuckle front axle only, with 3 bolt steering arm. For models with drum brakes use stainless steel brakeline skjfbl13 for front. You'll need to measure eyelit to eyelit on your rear springs to see if you need 52 inch rear springs or 56 inch.|
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 Ton Pickup, K1500 Pickup, 2500 Pickup, 3/4 Ton Pickup, K2500 Pickup|