Our 6 inch Performance System for the Aluminum component version has been designed utilizing our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology.
The front high arched 1/4 inch thick steel crossmember has been formed to fit to the bottom of the truck's frame without having to cut or modify it for a fast installation. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles specifically for the Steel component version keeping track width near stock and working properly with the Stablitrac safety functions.
The front differential is relocated with heavy duty brackets while a tightly formed 1/4 inch thick steel skid plate provides protection for offroad use. The rear suspension is upgraded with add a leafs and 5 inch tall blocks and u bolts.
What sets this 6 inchPerformance system apart from our 6 inch Basic is the Dirt Logic Shocks. The factory front Coilover shocks are replaced with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that have been ride tuned by our in house shock experts to provide a supple highway ride with excellent offroad damping. These 2.5 Coilovers include Eibach coil springs for the best possible ride. The rear suspension receives Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks that are tuned for a compliant highway ride with great offroad capability. Dirt Logics are the finest shocks you can buy for your vehicle and will provide a quality ride you can feel each time you drive.
- Front lower control arm Crossmember forms to bottom of frame without cutting
- Offset ductile Steering Knuckles keep tires under fenders
- Includes Crossmember cross tubes to distribute front suspension impact loads
- Top of the line Dirt Logic shocks for superior damping and ride
- Systems compatible with factory Stabilitrac
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 5 inch BS minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 inch BS minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 inch BS minor trimming
|Manufacturer Part Number||k1073db|
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 Ton Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks. Will not fit all wheel drive models. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire. Does not fit standard cab. Fits with Factory Aluminum Suspension only.|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping!|