Features and Benefits:
- Precision crafted one-piece cross members and high strength extended steering knuckles preserve factory gemoetry and alignment specs.
- Maintains factory steering rack location to increase ease of installation.
- MX2.75c Series Coil Over front and MX6 adjustable rear performance shock option (Stage II Kit).
- Also available with strut spacers to retain the factory struts and nitrogen charged ES9000 rear shocks (Stage I Kit).
- Optional System with drive line correction for vibration free 4 wheel drive operation.
- Allows use of factory rims with 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires.
No exhaust modification required
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping!|