This RTS (Raised Torsion Suspension) system utilizes patent pending torsion bar brackets that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there is no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
The RTS system has been designed with unitized bracketry, reducing the installation time and providing increased strength. our signature high arched crossmembers are constructed of 1/4" thick steel and feature tubular cross braces with a 1/4 inch thick steel front differential skid plate. The construction of the crossmembers, using 1/4 inch thick steel, is and important part of this system. Only 1/4 inch thick steel provides the rigidity and strength necessary to relocate the torsion bars, bump stops and lower control arms properly.
Fabtech has performed rigorous on and offroad testing of this new RTS system to establish the proper bump stop engagement, torsion bar location and shock valving for a superior performing suspension system. This industry leading system rewrites how an IFS suspension system should function for ultimate offroad use with great highway manners. This kit also fits with Stabilitrac.
Features and Benefits:
- Torsion bars remain raised up in the stock frame location
- Increased ground clearance at teh frame by 5 inches over the standard 6 inch system
- Crossmembers constructed of 1/4 inch thick steel, 33% more strength than 3/16 inch
- Patent pending torsion bar brackets index the torsion bars correctly for smooth operation
- Unitized bracketry provides strength with a fast install time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||Use 315/75R16 tires w/ 16x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8 inch BS w/ minor trimming Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8 inch BS w/ minor trimming Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 5 inch BS w/ minor trimming Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x8.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4 inch BS w/ minor|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping!|