You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" 2007-2014 GM SUV 1500 4WD Budget Lift Kit
The 4 inch Budget System provides a mild lift height with a supple ride for use with 33 inch tall tires for the value minded enthusiast.
Fabtech’s replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that provide additional strength to the front suspension. The new ball joints provide unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range for smooth operation. On 4WD models the front differential housing is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new ride height while a 1/ 4” thick steel skid plate protects the front diff. The rear lift comes from a 1 1/2 inch Coil Spacer system.
The 4 inch Budget utilizes the stock front Coilover shocks with upper spacers along and rear Performance Shocks.
This kit will not fit autoride models
Features and Benefits:
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a lveling kit for 33 inch tall tires
- Two shock absorber options
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Hardcore Warranty Policy, you break it, Fabtech replaces the part free
|Manufacturer Part Number||K1060|
|Important Notes||Order optional front Wheel Spacer Kit part # fab_fts21123 to install stock tires and wheels.
Kit will not fit models with autoride.
Cutting required for installation.
|Model||Suburban 1500, 1/2 ton Suburban, Tahoe, Tahoe 1500, Yukon, Yukon 1500|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|