You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" 2010-2013 Ford SVT Raptor 4WD Lift Kit System
Fabtech's new 4 inch System for the Ford Raptor provides increased suspension height to allow use of 37 inch tall tires while retaining the factory SVT control arms and Fox Shox.
The system features heavy duty ductile iron steering knuckles designed to handle 37 inch tall tires with the vehicle's ESC (electronic stability control) and Traction Control. Typically 37 inch tires will cause steering and brake issues on the factory Ford steering knuckles. Fabtech knuckles are designed for oversized tires and will provide trouble free service.
The Raptor SVT control arms are relocated with 1/4 inch thick steel Crossmembers retaining the travel features of the vehicle for offroad use. The factory Fox Shox are also retained with super stout front and rear shock extensions. To keep the front CV angles proper with the new ride height the front differential is relocated and comes with a 1/4 inch thick steel skid plate for protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Retains factory track width keeping tires under fenders
- ESC and Traction Control complaint with 37 inch tall tires
- Retains Fox Shox for a factory Raptor ride
- High arched Crossmembers utilize Ford SVT control arms
- Front diff drop brackets retain proper CV angels
Installation and Tech:
- Estimated Install Time: 3-4 hrs
- Amount of holes to drill for installation: 1
- Welding Required: No
- Driveshaft Mod Required: No
|Manufacturer Part Number||K2186|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|