You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" 2005-2007 Ford F250/F350 4WD Lift Kit
The revolutionary new Zone 4 inch system features new front coil springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2 inch solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new coil springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. There is no need to stack the rear blocks because the rear kit comes with 5 inch blocks to replace your factory blocks. This reduces rear axle wrap compared to other similar systems on the market. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4 inch system.
- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride quality.
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle.
- New front and rear u-bolt with high nuts & washers.
- Rear 5" Block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F5/F13|
|Important Notes||Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted over load spring, 4 of u-bolt part number #U4035 may be required.
Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshaft's may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If required, order part #F5401.
Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
|Model||F250, F250 SD, F250 Super Duty, F350, F350 SD, F350 Super Duty|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
|Shipping Sale||$75 off Shipping|