<p>Lift your Super Duty with Zone Offroad's 6 inch radius arm suspension lift for an attention grabbing, smooth riding, complete, and affordable system. For less than the cost of some radius arm drop kits on the market, you can buy this system with bullet proof radius arms that provide more ground clearance, better looks, and a big strength improvement over the stockers. American made, gas & diesel specific coil springs will not sag to provide you the lift to clear 37's and a ride you might not expect from a system this price competitive.</p>
<p>This system includes everything you need and more, including a dropped pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket, but for a complete list check out the features tab. To avoid stacking rear blocks or going too tall with a single block, Zone includes a 5 inch cast iron block with an integrated bump stop as well as dual add-a-leafs. This block & AAL system will reduce spring wrap, will level the truck, and is also designed to shift the axle forward to ensure the tire stays centered in the rear wheel well.</p>
<p>For a top shelf 6 inch lift without the top shelf price, buy from Zone Offroad with an elevated level of customer service to back it up.</p>
Featured Technology and Benefits:
- 1/4 inch boxed radius arms with oversize greasable bushings
- Diesel or gas specific coil springs for an accurate lift height and proper ride quality
- Increased ground clearance and better looks than a radius arm drop system
- Track bar bracket and dropped pitman arm included to correct steering geometry
- Sway bar drop brackets to maintain the OE sway bar angle
- Front bump stop spacers
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Steering stabilizer relocation bracket
- 5 inch rear block with integrated bump stop
- Dual rear add-a-leafs
- Designed to level the truck with removal of the factory block
- Front Lift Height: 6 inch
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4 inch
- Rear Lift Method: Dual Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17 & up
- Back Spacing: 4.5 inch
|Manufacturer Part Number||F34/F35/F36/F37|
|Model||F250, F250 Super Duty, F250 SD, F350, F350 Super Duty, F350 SD|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a drivshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (zon_f5401).
Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.
Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
|Free Shipping||$75 off Shipping|