You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.5" 1984-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee 4WD Lift Kit
New front coil springs are supplied that are capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is only a 2 inch bump stop extension supplied to drastically increase wheel travel. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn't mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. Unlike many inexpensive kits on the market, our springs are made in the USA!
This system also comes with extended sway bar links to reduce body roll and brake line relocation brackets to make the job easy to do at home. New extremely heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. The lower control arms are made from 1-3/4 inch OD x 1/4 inch thick wall D.O.M. tubing. The greasable urethane ends are dual fluted to allow for proper lubrication and long term performance.
The rear is lifted via a new long add-a-leaf that's been designed and testing to hold up over the long haul without creating a harsh ride. Unlike many companies (that we won't name), our system comes with new rear u-bolts! You never want to re-use a u-bolt! In addition to the add-a-leaf kit, a new greasable extended shackle is supplied to allow your springs to really flex.
New Zone shocks are included in the kit that are valved specifically for the XJ.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 4.5" of lift while maintaining an factory style ride.
- Only 2" bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance.
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front lower control arms are included that include factory like rubber bushings.
- Long, thin add-a-leafs for the rear that offer a smooth ride as well as hold up over time.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers.
- Extended length shackles are also supplied for the rear to allow your springs to really flex!
|Manufacturer Part Number||J8/J9|
|Important Notes||The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear axle uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.|
|Model||XJ, Cherokee XJ|
|Lift Height||4.5 inch|
|Shipping Sale||$50 off Shipping|