You have no items in your shopping cart.
LJ 4WD 2004-2006 Jeep Pro LCG Coilover Builder Kit
The TeraFlex TJ Pro LCG Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front five-link suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9” longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The Pro LCG system is designed as a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long FlexArms, front long upper FlexArms and bracketry, rear upper 4-link long FlexArms and bracketry, hardware and shocks. This " kit" is designed to be used with separate coilovers and mounts (not included). Fits all TJ Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited. Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
- Low center of gravity with maximum ground clearance
- 4-link rear upper geometry
- Eliminates rear track bar
- Allows complete suspension travel for full articulation
- Adjustable rear anti-squat bracketry for fine tuning performance
- Heavy-duty 1.75" DOM lower flex arm tubing
- Works with engine conversions (V6, V8, etc.)
- Engineered to work with high-pinion aftermarket axles
|Manufacturer Part Number||1149085|
|Model||LJ, LJ Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited, Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited|
|Lift Height||4-5 inch|
|Notes||It is to be used in conjunction with the 5 inch LCG Pro Kits.
This kit will NOT lift your truck.