You have no items in your shopping cart.
5" 2004-2006 Jeep LJ 4WD LCG Pro Lift Kit (w/ Shocks)
The TeraFlex Pro LCG Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front five-link suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9” longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The Pro LCG system is designed as a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long FlexArms, front long upper FlexArms & bracketry, rear upper 4-link long FlexArms & bracketry, hardware and shocks. The 4" Pro LCG will allow you to run 35" tires, and the 5" Pro LCG will accomodate 37" tires. Fits all TJ Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited. Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
- Low center of gravity with maximum ground clearance
- 4-link rear upper geometry
- Eliminates rear track bar
- Allows complete suspension travel for full articulation
- Adjustable rear anti-squat bracketry for fine tuning performance
- Heavy-duty 1.75" DOM lower flex arm tubing
- Works with engine conversions (V6, V8, etc.)
- Engineered to work with high-pinion aftermarket axles
|Manufacturer Part Number||1249585|
|Model||LJ, LJ Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited, Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|