You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" 1999-2003 Toyota Tundra 4WD Lift Kit
What makes this kit adjustable, and so unique is a custom tuned front ride height adjustable Bilstein monotube gas pressure shocks that feature a coil seat that can be positioned for 4" or 6" ride heights on the front.
Budget Kit Includes:
- CNC machined replacement cast iron steering knuckles that include pre-installed factory Toyota wheel bearings
- Heavy Duty 2 piece lower sub-frame cross members are precision formed from 1/4 inch thick plate steel insuring structural strength and durability
- Custom tuned rear Bilstein monotube gas pressure shocks provide superior dampening characteristics, polished 304 stainless steel 'Twin-Link' anti-compression struts provide additional support and exceptional looks
- Extended length stainless steel braided brake lines
- Precision formed replacement front sway bar
- Heavy Duty Skid Plate
- RCD's 'Gator Black' Polyurethane coat finish for lasting good looks
- Grade 8 Hardware for reliability
|Important Notes||Max 4 inch wheel backspacing. Only fits models 1999 to 08/01/03.|
|Lift Height||6 inch|