This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33 inch tall tires. Lift is accomplished with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that provide superior damping for aggressive offroad use and good highway ride. The stock upper control arms are replaced with high quality tubular Uniball arms that allow unrestricted movement throughout the travel range.
The arms are constructed of top quality materical including .120 inch wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.5 inch OD and 1 inch FK stainless PTFE Uniballs. These arms are the best ont he market for aggressive offroad driving in harsh conditions.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4 inch thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with a 1 1/2 inch rear block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Performance rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping.
- Best in class system for aggressive offroad use and good highway ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Top quality Uniball Upper Control Arms for aggressive offroad use
- 1 inch ID American made FK Uniballs with PTFE for ultimate strength
- Includes Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers for superior damping
- Increased fender clearance compared to a leveling kit for 33 inch tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Use 33/12.5R17 tire w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2 inch BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/65R/18 tire w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2 inch BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/55R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
|Manufacturer Part Number||k1063db|
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 Ton Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
|Notes||Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks. Will not fit all wheel drive models. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire. Does not fit standard cab. Fits with Factory Steel Suspension only.|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping!|