You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD Basic Lift Kit
Constructed of 1/4 inch thick steel, Fabtech's signature arched lower control arm crossmembers and integrated differential skid plate provide strength and rigidity to the front frame and suspension. Crossmembers include adjustable eccentric cams for easy front end alignment and ability to hold alignment under offroad conditions. Fabtech's proprietary steering knuckles are built with the finest American made ductile iron and will allow use of 18 inch or 20 inch diameter wheel. Also included in these systems are sway bar brackets, impact struts, blocks and u bolts. Fabtech offers two 6 inch systems including a basic system that utilizes a spacer with the factory Coilover shock or the performance system that features the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks for outstanding damping capacity.
Features and Benefits:
- Arched crossmembers and integrated differential skid plate are constructed of 1/4 inch thick steel for maximum strength and rigidity
- Crossmembers utilize eccentric cams for easy front end alignment
- Proprietary replacement steering knuckles are built in the USA and allows use of 18 inch or 20 inch diameter wheels
- Incluldes crossmember impact struts, sway bar brackets and brake line extensions
- Rear lift includes 5 inch blocks with integrated bump stops
|Manufacturer Part Number||K2114|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|