This 6 inch Pro Comp suspension kit provides excellent handling and proven replacement high strength extended steering knuckle design. Provides proper geometry for the steering, CV axles and other suspension components. All of these kits are 100% compatible with the factory Stabilitrak electronic stability control system. The one piece cross members install easily and keep everything aligned properly.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision crafted one-piece cross members and high strength extended steering knuckles preserve factory gemoetry and alignment specs.
- Maintains factory steering rack location to increase ease of installation.
- MX2.75c Series Coil Over front and MX6 adjustable rear performance shocks.
- Also available with strut spacers to retain the factory struts and nitrogen charged ES9000 rear shocks (Stage I Kit).
- Optional System with drive line correction for vibration free 4 wheel drive operation.
- No exhaust modification required
|Manufacturer Part Number||k1144bmx|
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 Ton Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Notes||This kit can fit up to 35 inch tires if you install aftermarket wheels with 4.5 to 5 inches of backspacing.|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $3,118.99