You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" 2001-2010 GM 2500HD 2WD Lift Kit
If quality and performance is what you demand, then you've come to the right place! The Zone HD system is built to withstand the trail as well as make a great daily driver. The one piece main crossmembers in combination with the CNC machined steering knuckles create factory style geometry for the ride you demand. The front and rear crossmembers are locked together with strut braces and the rear crossmember compression struts offer off-road protection for the serious trails. Combine this with vehicle specific valved Zone shocks and you have a winning combination all made in the USA!
- One piece 1/4" steel crossmembers.
- Designed based on the factory geometry to acheive factory like ride quality and handling.
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles.
- Not some cheap import - Over 95% made in America with quality North American Steel.
- Rear block kit for easy installation.
|Manufacturer Part Number||C5|
|Important Notes||Special tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
Will not fit non-HD model.
Although unusual, some models with a carrier bearing may experience minor drive line vibration. If this occurs, order appropriate carrier bearing drop kit listed in accessories.
|Model||2500 Pickup, 3/4 ton Pickup, C20 Pickup, C2500 Pickup, 2500 Silverado, 2500 Sierra|
|Shipping Sale||$75 off Shipping|