You have no items in your shopping cart.
4Runner 1996-2002 Toyota 4WD 2" Rear Coil Springs
Old Man Emu (OME) designs a range of coil springs individually tailored to each vehicle make and model, and that vehicle's load carrying capacity.
OME coils springs generally provide a 1/2 to 3 inch suspension lift, depending on the model, but they are not actually designed around achieving a particular lift height. They are designed around providing ideal handling and control for the vehicle and the particular load you're carrying. The lift height is more of a side effect than an aim and we choose to do this so that you can have the safest and most controlled handling combined with the most comfortable ride. OME coils are the ideal way to handle all of the additional weight you pack into your vehicle when heading out for your next adventure.
Further fine tuning for your vehicle suspension system can be achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
A four-wheel drive equipped with an OME Suspension combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road or trail surface.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required
|Manufacturer||Old Man Emu|