You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tundra 2014-2016 Toyota 3" Body Lift Kit
Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-5643 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 7-8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides 3 inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated front and rear bumper relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA5643|
|Important Notes||Fits all cabs.|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|