You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dana 44 Top Fill 10 Bolt Polished Differential Cover
The PML differential covers are a welcome alternative for those who are looking for the added benefits of increased cooling and a magnetic drain plug, but at a lower cost than other brands. Cast in unfinished aluminum, and the additional cooling fins, PML differential covers provide exceptional cooling over stock covers. All covers have a flat boss that can be drilled and tapped for the use of a temperature gauge sender. If you are planning to use this on a front differential, be sure you have enough room in all positions. The steering linkage moves forward and backward (in addition to side to side) as you turn the steering wheel.
This cover has three holes. The bottom hole is a drain hole. The plug at the top is used to fill the differential. The one on the side is left open when filling to let you know when the differential is full. Once oil starts to drip out the side hole, it's full.
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16" thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8" thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Undrilled boss for a temperature sensor
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- Volume: 0.25 quarts over stock.
- The PML cover is 0.35 inch deeper than the stock cover.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9516-P|
|Make||Dodge, Ford, Jeep|
|Model||Ram 1500, 1/2 ton Ram, Bronco, F250, F250 SD, F250 Super Duty, F350, F350 SD, F350 Super Duty|
|Year Spans||1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976,1977,1978,1979,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998, 1999,2000,2001|