Take Your Ford Raptor To A Whole New Level of Performance Both On and Off Road!!!
The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension product line is performance has been developed for the Ford Raptor owner who wants an extra edge. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Series 1 Mid Travel upper control arms (UCA’s) are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. The UCA’s are a direct fit and will work on trucks that are stock, or have leveling kits*, or lift kits*.
EXCLUSIVE - You won't find this anywhere on any other Raptor Control Arm - ReadyLIFT introduces our new CNC machined billet aluminum uniball top seal caps with o-rings. Why? Because when you off road or live in areas where dirt, road debris, ice, etc, can build up in the top uniball pocket, this is not a good thing. Our new exclusive sealed top caps can take a beating just our our indestructible 1.5 inch uniball control arms while providing that reassurance that no debris can affect your uniball pivots no matter what the conditions are.
Our tab and slot design increases the overall strength of the arm by interlocking each plate. A heat treated conversion pin allows you to retain the factory spindle while running a super strong large industry leading 1.5 inch uniball. Just how strong are these Uniballs? They have been used in all forms of off road racing without failure. Zerk fittings are provided to make re-greasing the urethane bushings painless. The Series 1 UCA kits are great for someone who bolts on a bigger set of tires or someone who wants to increase their off road capability. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Series 1 UCAs gives you greater off road versatility and strength compared to a more restrictive conventional stock UCA.
If you want a virtually indestructible heavy duty off road upper control arm design and construction engineered for stock, leveled or mild lifted trucks, then the ReadyLIFT Off Road Series UCAs are exactly what you need.
Features and Benefits:
- Correct unibal angle for lifted applications
- Includes exclusive CNC-machined billet aluminum top seal caps with o-rings
- Tab and slot boxes plate design increases overall strength and durability
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots
- Large 1.5 inch uniball for the otuer pivot - No squeaking!
- Urethane bushings for the inner pivot
- 4340 heat treated conversion pin (for ball joint to uniball conversion)
- 17-4 stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers
- increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade)
- Can be used on a truck with stock suspension, leveling kit, or lift kit
- Tough metallic grey powder coat
- Durable grade 8 hardware
- No modifications required for install
|Manufacturer Part Number||44-2003|
|Model||F150 Raptor, Raptor|
|Notes||For trucks with a leveling or lift kit- Your leveling kit or lift kit must currently use the factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint. If your kit does not utilize these factory components, our upper control arms may not work.|