You have no items in your shopping cart.
6.5" 2007-2013 GM 1500 2WD IFS Lift Kit
This 6.5 inch system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4 inch thick steel and built to handle anything. These two main crossmembers are locked together by two strut bars that create a solid sub-frame. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 6.5 inch system is built to perform!
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels.
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 35" tires.
- Heavy-duty boxed one-piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look.
- Dual support struts included for off-road protection.
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks.
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System.
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks.
|Manufacturer Part Number||C2|
|Important Notes||Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
Strut compressor required for installation.
To reduce trimming required 20 inch wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4 inch backspacing recommended.
Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance.
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, C10 Pickup, C1500 Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Shipping Sale||$75 off Shipping|