You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.5" 2007-2013 GM 1500 4WD IFS Lift Kit
This 4.5 inch system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4 inch thick steel and built to handle anything. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is included on the passenger side to ensure a solid sub-frame. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 4.5 inch system is built to perform!
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels.
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33" tires.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look.
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included.
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks.
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System.
|Manufacturer Part Number||C8|
|Important Notes||All wheel drive models require drive line modification.
Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
Strut compressor required for installation.
Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
To reduce trimming required 20 inch wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4 inch backspacing recommended.
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||4.5 inch|
|Shipping Sale||$75 off Shipping|