You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ram 1500 2006-2015 Dodge 4WD 6" Upper Control Arms
The issue with most level kits for the newer Rams results from the stock upper ball joints being maxed out prior to the suspension fully drooping out when lifted more than 1 inch above stock. The ball joints are not designed for the extra strain when the suspension is bound up leading to premature ball joint failure.
These new heavy duty UCAs are engineered to correct this issue by repositioning the ball joint to allow a full range of motion when used with most leveling kit and suspension lifts.These arms dwarf the factory units and are built from 1/8" steel, boxed and fully welded with CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. The arms feature a durable textured black finish and come fully assembled right out of the box with OE durometer rubber bushings for quiet, reliable function. OE-style heavy duty greasable ball joints are utilized for a long service free operation and superior corrosion resistance to uniball style control arms.
Featured Rechnology and Benefits:
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups for precise fitment
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Heavy Duty ball joint acheives maximum control arm range of motion
- Replaceable ball jionts - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road. -Raybestos #500-1134
- Fixes ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer-only type leveling kits that use the factory UCAs
- Fully assembled right out of the box
- Will work with Zone Offroad 6 inch suspension systems
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- Powder-coated finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||D2301|
|Important Notes||Includes a pair (2) of upper control arms.|
|Model||Ram 1500, 1/2 ton Ram|