Returns are accepted only for items that have not been installed or used or items that have a manufacturers defect. Warranties on items can be dealt directly with the manufacturer, or we may help the customer at our discretion upon the customer’s request.
1. To return an item, you must first call Jack-It, Inc. and obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Download the PDF RMA Form.
2. A reason for the return and original invoice number on which the item was purchased must be furnished to Jack-It, Including prior to issuance of a Returned
Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#), which is required for any return.
3. Returns must be sent with freight prepaid.
4. Returns must be done within 30 days of invoice (except special order items) to avoid a restocking fee. If after 30 days, you will be charged a 15-30% restocking fee.
5. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 90 DAYS, FOR ANY REASON!
6. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED, unless by our mistake the wrong part was sent to you.
7. Return merchandise must be sent back in the original box and packing with an RMA. Failure to do so will result in a 15-30% restocking fee.
8. If merchandise is returned because customer ordered the wrong product or no longer wants the product, customer will be credited back for product only, NOT the freight charges.
9. If merchandise is returned because of an error on our end or a defective part was sent, we will cover the freight charges for an exchange only.
10. Upon receipt and inspection of item(s), Jack-It, Inc. will issue credit accordingly or may deny the return as ineligible.
All products sold by Jack-It, Inc are covered only by the Manufacturer’s stated warranty and may be returned for credit under those guidelines at Jack-It’s discretion. If the defect is determined to be a result of freight damage or customer misuse, credit will be denied and further action will be taken, if necessary, to redeem the issue. Warrantees on items can be dealt with directly with the manufacturer, or we may help the customer at our discretion upon customer's request.
New Stock Returns:
1. Only items purchased one year ago or less are eligible for stock return.
2. Stock returns may not exceed 5% of a customer's previous 12 month's purchases.
3. Up to a 15% restock fee may be assessed and/or an offsetting order may be required.
4. Special order items are non-returnable.
5. Products must be in new and sellable condition. Credit may be reduced or denied if the following conditions are not complied with.
- Original cartons and packaging must be intact.
- All parts, components and hardware must be included.
- Clear tape must be used to re-package cartons. Duct tape or colored tape are not acceptable.
- Writing or labels must not appear on boxes or parts.
- Parts that have been installed are not-returnable unless they are suffering from a manufacturer's defect.
Jack-It, Inc. is not liable for component failure. Customer installs products sold by Jack-It, Inc. at their own risk. Lifting a vehicle causes the center of gravity to be higher which results in an increased tendency for vehicle rollover. Customer agrees to indemnify Jack-It, Inc. and all persons employed by Jack-It, Inc. of any liability relating to products sold or recommended by Jack-It, Inc.