Free Shipping on continental US orders over $99.
Exclusions apply, click for details.
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-01-21-400-002|
Fixed-rate Falcon JK/JKU Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Absorbers are engineered to deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new corner-specific Falcon Series 3 Piggyback and Falcon Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
VOLUME OPTIMIZED DAMPING
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
FALCON SHOCKS FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil w/ high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
|Important Notes||Bump stops are required for these shocks.|
|Model||JK Wrangler 2 Door|
|Front/Rear||Front and Rear Kit|
|Shock Series||Falcon Series|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/