Free Shipping on continental US orders over $99.
Exclusions apply, click for details.
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-01-32-400-002|
Falcon JK/JKU Series 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a simplified eight-position Tool-Adjusted Micro Position Dial (Hex Adjuster Tool included) to fine tune damping for specific terrain and handling. The eight micro positions tune compression damping from soft to firm. This shock offers 80% of the adjustability of the Series 3.3 Fast Adjust model at a lower cost minus the convenience of the Fast Adjust Knob.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new corner-specific Falcon Series 3 Piggyback and Falcon Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
VOLUME OPTIMIZED DAMPING
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
SERIES 3.2 ADJUSTABLE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Tool-Adjusted Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments (Hex Adjuster Tool included)
SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
FALCON SHOCKS FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
|Model||JK Wrangler 2 Door|
|Front/Rear||Front and Rear Kit|
|Shock Series||Falcon Series|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/