JK Jeep (2dr) w/ 3-4.5" Lift - Falcon 3.4 Remote Air Adjustable Piggyback Shock Kit by Teraflex
Brand: Teraflex | SKU: 02-01-34-400-253
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$99, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
Falcon JK/JKU Series 3.4 Remote Air Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a two-position Remote Air Adjust Switch to adjust damping settings from soft to firm. These settings are tuned to be noticeable and functional – you’ll wonder how you ever drove a Jeep without the in-cab switch option. The system utilizes your existing aftermarket air compressor.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new corner-specific Falcon Series 3 Piggyback and Falcon Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
VOLUME OPTIMIZED DAMPING
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
• Series 3.4 Remote Air-Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers - all 4
SERIES 3.4 REMOTE AIR ADJUST FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Remote Air Adjust Switch w/ 2 compression settings for large damping adjustments
SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
FALCON SHOCKS FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
|Important Notes||Requires an aftermarket air compressor - not included.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-01-34-400-253|
|Model||JK Wrangler 2 Door|
|Product Type||Shock Falcon|
|Front/Rear||Front and Rear Kit|
|Shock Series||Falcon Series|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/