6.5" 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD IFS Lift Kit (w/ lifted struts) by Zone
up to 20% Off
Zone Off-Road for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The Zone Off-Road C1 6.5 inch lift kit for the GMC Sierra 1500 4wd truck is an awesome suspension upgrade to allow for use of 35 inch diameter tires and give your truck an aggressive off-road look. Featuring new replacement the struts at enhance the valving to control give a superior ride over standard strut spacers. The crossmembers are built from 1/4" thick steel and stabilize the front end. CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering and control arm geometry and do not limit you to 18" or larger wheels or require you to cut off the upper control arm droop limiter like the competition. By retaining the factory droop limit, you don't need to worry about excessive ball joint or steering component wear and be certain the system works with the trucks Stabilitrack System. Solid cast rear lift blocks lift the rear of the truck.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- All wheel drive models require drive line modification.|
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- To reduce trimming required 20 inch wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4 inch backspacing recommended.
- Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance.
- Note: If purchasing this lift kit without shocks please be sure to supply extended shocks which are required to install the kit properly.
|Year Fitment||2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C1 / C1N / C1F|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/