You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" 2014-2016 GM Forged Steel 1500 Performance Lift Kit
This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33 inch tall tires. Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacer system that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. The stock upper control arms are replaced with high quality tubular Uniball arms that allowe unrestricted movement throughout the travel range.
The arms are constructed of top quality materical including .120 inch wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.5 inch OD and 1 inch FK stainless PTFE Uniballs. These arms are the best ont he market for aggressive offroad driving in harsh conditions.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4 inch thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with a 1 1/2 inch rear block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Performance rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping.
- Increased ground clearance
- Top quality Uniball Upper Control Arms for aggressive offroad use
- 1 inch ID American made FK Uniballs with PTFE for ultimate strength
- Increased fender clearance compared to a leveling kit for 33 inch tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Use 33/12.5R7 tire w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4.5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/65R18 tire w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 4.5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/55R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 inch BS w/ minor trimming
|Manufacturer Part Number||K1062|
|Important Notes||Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
Fits with Forged Steel Suspension only.
Will not fit all wheel drive models.
Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
Does not fit standard cab.
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, C10 Pickup, C1500 Pickup, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
|Special||Call for Price Match!|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|