One of the best and most economical ways to improve performance is to replace factory rubber bushings with polyurethane bushings. The perfect hardness of polyurethane bushings provides for quick and precise control.
Factory rubber bushings are soft and give under load, causing the steering and suspension components to bind. Polyurethane bushings are free floating and non-binding which allows the suspension to work more smoothly. Below are some examples of what we mean
Sway Bar Bushings: The easiest and best improvement in performance handling you can make without upscaling your sway bars. They allow 100% use of your bar unlike rubber bushings which give under load.
Rear Leaf Spring Bushings: Polyurethane bushings help the rest of your suspension to function properly and give a “positive” feel when accelerating, cornering, braking and taking on bumps and berms.
Radius Arm Bushings: They help your suspension to travel throughout its full range without binding and assist in maintaining proper alignment.
Body and Cab Mounts: Still allow for a smooth ride, yet are rugged enough for the roughest off road conditions. Body and cab mounts help decrease excessive body roll and shifting.
Control Arm Bushings: These help maintain proper front end caster and camber alignment, and are pre-lubricated to inhibit squeaks.
- Daystar | KU09038BK$10.30
- Daystar | KU09041BK$15.45
- Daystar | KU09008BK$10.30
- Daystar | KU09007BK$10.30
- Daystar | KU13025BK$10.30
- Daystar | KU13019BK$10.30
- Daystar | KU09006BK$13.39
- Daystar | KU09014BK$41.23
- Daystar | KU09009BK$61.85
- Daystar | KU09016BK$61.85
- Energy Suspension | 8.7101G$22.44
- Energy Suspension | 8.2104G$11.67
- Energy Suspension | 8.2102G$25.58
- Energy Suspension | 8.2109G$11.89
- Energy Suspension | 8.4102G$100.22